Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bag Collection Organization?





Are you  the type to display or show your collections? or the type that keeps them inside your cupboard or boxes or maybe  a safe? lol. Unseen? . I am visual so i like to see what  I have so I dont forget them! And many designs ,,highend or not just really look good to be incorporated to some of the decor in the closet. It kinda spice up the place. Some people collect books and has a library for them, some collect art and hang them and some just collect shoes or Purse or bags! Which one are you?

PS: i would love and wish to collect everything! lol...except dust! hahaaa.
well, you know what am obssesed about...ahhh we girls are allowed the freedom to dream,,,


xoxo
www.realifediva.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! ^_^ I totally would display mine (if I had as many as you!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,glad u enjoyed it steph!xoxoooo...

    ReplyDelete